Vinings Massage and Wellness has partnered with A New Daly Beginning, a nonprofit team of professionally trained massage and skin care therapists, each seeking to make a difference one client at a time.
Our shared mission is to compassionately serve and care for cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers by providing a variety of therapeutic massage treatments. We partner together because we want each and every person we serve to benefit from these proven forms of care without the burdensome worry of additional expense.
As part of our partnership, Vinings Massage & Wellness is providing up to 3 oncology massages free of charge. Eligible participants include:
- Patients (in active treatment)
- Survivors (1 year + out of treatment)
- Caregivers (those actively caring for a loved one in treatment)
After the first 3 free massage sessions, participants can move into the “Pay it Forward” program where the cost per massage is $50. All proceeds go to A New Daly Beginning.
It’s our hope that through this program, we can help people experience the benefits of oncology massage on a wider scale. Some of which include:
- Increased quality of life, promoting feelings of hope and wholeness
- Pain relief for CIPN (Chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy)
- Decreased depression, anxiety, and other mental health symptoms
- Improved digestion and increased appetite
- Decreased feelings of nausea
- Relief from fatigue
- Better sleep
Participants must fill out the following forms in order to take part in the program:
- A signed medical release form (for current patients only). We will need this on file before scheduling your first appointment
- Patient or General Intake Form
- Wellness Application
We’re excited to partner with Traci and a New Daly Beginning to continue providing oncology services to those who need them most. If you or a loved one is currently undergoing cancer treatment, we encourage you to reach out and learn more about this service. Please call 404-492-8582 or email us at [email protected] for additional information.