If you are experiencing any symptoms, which can be found on the CDC website, we ask that you call and cancel your appointments. We will not provide services to those experiencing symptoms so that we can protect both clients and employees.
All Therapists will:
- Thoroughly wash hands between clients
- Wipe down their room doorknob between each client using sanitizing solution
- When turning over a table, all used sheets and towels will go directly into the laundry room
- When massaging clients, we will avoid touching their faces
- Wipe down their iPad screen after each shift using screen wipes
Front Desk Team will:
- Ask all clients to use hand sanitizer before heading back for their massage
- Clean all non-massage doorknobs throughout the day, both inside and outside the building
- Wipe down iPad screens after clients use them to complete intake forms
- Suspend the use of the iPad for checkout
- Run laundry in a timely manner to not leave it sitting out
- Clean surfaces throughout the building throughout the day (toilet handles, faucets, etc)
We are following CDC guidelines and using CDC recommended disinfectant to clean all common contact surfaces throughout the day.
This is a personal decision and one we respect. However, VMW currently open and is uniquely qualified to operate in a time like this. Unlike your typical day spa, we see many oncology patients and have strict cleaning and hygiene procedures already in place. However, we are stepping it up to the 10th degree. We have implemented new policies and procedures based on CDC recommendations and are confident that VMW is one of the safer places to visit right now.